The Delta Regional Authority is a proud member of the White House Rural Council, serving with other federal agencies as counsel to the President on matters important to rural America and implementing inter-agency initiatives on behalf of the Administration. As part of its membership on the White House Rural Council, the Delta Regional Authority has developed funding partnerships with other agencies within the federal family to ensure that funding programs are accessible to organizations and institutions in the Delta region.
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Department of Commerce
- US Department of Defense
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- US Department of Labor
- US Department of Transportation
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Small Business Administration
- Appalachian Regional Commission
View highlights of our federal partnerships here.