Dispatch from the Delta - Podcast Series
Every month, the DRA produces a podcast--Dispatch from the Delta--that provides an outlet for the Delta Regional Authority to achieve three of its communications goals:
- To explore the latest news and strategies for boosting economic and community development;
- To promote the businesses and people in the Delta and Black Belt regions that are innovating and creating economic opportunities for themselves and their communities; and
- To keep our stakeholders and partners informed on the investments we are making and the programs we are implementing that support the economic growth of our eight-state, 252-county/parish region.
Each podcast, Chairman Masingill features two guests that are helping Delta communities and businesses move forward or are taking advantage of programs and resources to create jobs, strengthen their communities, and improve their home and family.
Past episodes of Dispatch from the Delta are currently available on the DRA's YouTube page at youtube.com/DRAvideos.
- Sheena Allen, Founder and CEO of Sheena Allen Apps
- Tim Williamson, Co-founder and CEO of The Idea Village
Episode 2: Creating Entrepreneurship Ecosystems
April 24, 2015
- Julie Kirk, Director of Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, U.S. Economic Development Administration
- Trey Bowles, Co-founder and CEO of The Dallas Entrepreneur Center