Delta Regional Authority Extending Request for Proposals Deadline for Delta Leadership InstituteMay 02, 2022
CLARKSDALE, MS – Delta Regional Authority (DRA) today issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) to solicit responses from organizations within the DRA region to work in partnership with DRA to expand and improve upon the Delta Leadership Institute (DLI), a nationally recognized leadership development program that prepares state and local leaders to work for future improvements in the region by “thinking and acting regionally.”
DRA is seeking non-profits, institutions of higher education, and other stakeholders to administer one or more elements of the program under the DLI umbrella to include one or multiple components:
- Program Lead: Organization shall be primarily responsible for developing the main curricular components of an Executive Academy aimed at approximately 30-40 key leaders from public, non-profit, and private sectors.
- Executive Education Workshops: Organization shall develop executive-level training modules for leadership and management to be incorporated in each session.
- Administration: Organization shall be responsible for managing the administrative operations of the program to include payment of all program expenses, managing the program budget, and handling all program planning and logistics.
- Delta Leadership Network (DLN): Organization shall be responsible for managing an active alumni program to encourage continued networking and partnering cultivation.
- Other: Organization is encouraged to submit a proposal in another innovative area of leadership skills development to be included in the Executive Academy.
An informational webinar to learn more about the RFP is tentatively scheduled for May 17, 2022 at 10:00 AM CT. If you would like to attend, please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org and a calendar invitation will be sent to attend the Zoom webinar.
Proposals are due by 5:00 PM CT on Friday, June 10, 2022.
Interested parties can review the RFP and FAQs by visiting www.dra.gov/rfp.
Questions about this RFP can be emailed to Sea Talantis at email@example.com no later than 12:00 PM CT on May 27, 2022.
About the Delta Regional Authority
Delta Regional Authority (DRA) is a federal-state partnership created by Congress in 2000 to promote and encourage the economic development of the lower Mississippi River Delta and Alabama Black Belt. DRA invests in projects supporting transportation infrastructure, basic public infrastructure, workforce training, and business development. DRA’s mission is to help create jobs, build communities, and improve the lives of those who reside in the 252 counties and parishes of the eight-state region.
DRA Media Contact: