Delta Regional Authority Issues Request for Proposals (RFP) for Delta Leadership InstituteFebruary 18, 2022
CLARKSDALE, MS – Delta Regional Authority (DRA) today issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) to solicit responses from organizations within the DRA region to work in partnership with DRA to expand and improve upon the Delta Leadership Institute (DLI), a nationally recognized leadership development program that prepares state and local leaders to work for future improvements in the region by “thinking and acting regionally.”
DRA is seeking non-profits, institutions of higher education, and other stakeholders to administer one or more elements of the program under the DLI umbrella to include one or multiple components:
- Program Lead: Organization shall be primarily responsible for developing the main curricular components of an Executive Academy aimed at approximately 30-40 key leaders from public, non-profit, and private sectors.
- Executive Education Workshops: Organization shall develop executive-level training modules for leadership and management to be incorporated in each session.
- Administration: Organization shall be responsible for managing the administrative operations of the program to include payment of all program expenses, managing the program budget, and handling all program planning and logistics.
- Delta Leadership Network (DLN): Organization shall be responsible for managing an active alumni program to encourage continued networking and partnering cultivation.
- Other: Organization is encouraged to submit a proposal in another innovative area of leadership skills development to be included in the Executive Academy.
Proposals are due by 5:00PM CT on Friday, May 20, 2022.
Interested parties can review submission requirements, scope of work, and website specifications by visiting www.dra.gov/rfp. Questions about this RFP can be emailed to Sea Talantis at email@example.com no later than 12:00 PM CT on May 6, 2022.
DRA Media Contact: