The Biden-Harris Administration has implemented the Justice40 Initiative with the goal of investing 40 percent of the overall benefits of certain federal programs in underserved communities. Covered investments include: climate change, clean energy and energy efficiency, clean transit, affordable and sustainable housing, training and workforce development, remediation and reduction of legacy pollution, and the development of critical clean water and wastewater infrastructure. DRA is committed to advancing a more equity-centered design approach to new investments and ensuring underserved and environmentally impacted communities have access to investment opportunities.
- Delta Regional Authority Grants
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law – Delta Regional Authority Grants
Justice40 Initiative (and Executive Order on the Climate Crisis)
- M-21-28 Interim Implementation Guidance for the Justice40 Initiative: M-21-28 (whitehouse.gov)
- OMB MAX Community page with resources on the Justice40 Initiative (may only be accessible to staff with MAX login credentials): BDR 21-09 Environmental Justice Crosscut, and BDR 21-09 Addendum 1 – OMB – MAX Federal Community
- Executive Order on Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad | The White House
- Climate & Economic Justice Screening Tool